| motorcycle lifts | atv
lifts | pwc lifts | boat
lifts | mobility scooter | shipping
- returns | contact
LOADER for PICKUP TRUCKS
- Cruiser Ramp system is a cost effective, safe,
effort free, and reliable way to load a motorcycle into mid and
full size pickup trucks with a 5'-6", 6'-6",
or 8' bed length and 42" clearance between
wheel wells, including the Toyota Tundra 6'-6" bed. Also
works in Step side model pickups, Vans and the Chevrolet Avalanche.
- Cruiser Ramp system eliminates the use of boards
and eliminates backing the vehicle into a ditch to load
the motorcycle. Simply drive the motorcycle's front wheel into
the locking wheel chock on the system platform assembly,
tie the front wheel down at the axle position using the supplied
ratchet tie-down straps, activate the hand held remote switch
and the motorcycle is pulled into the pickup bed.
- Cruiser Ramp system allows you to load motorcycle
into an 8' bed with or without the tailgate attached. It's easy
to install and dismantle.
- Cruiser Ramp system allows you to close the pickup
tailgate with the motorcycle removed on 5'-6" and 6'-6"
beds. The tailgate may also be closed on 8' beds with or without
a loaded motorcycle.
- Cruiser Ramp system loading ramps store within
their own holders along the side of the pickup bed. The holders
just drop into the stake bed holes within the pickup bed rail.
They may be trimmed in order to lower the ramps as far as possible
within the bed.
- Cruiser Ramp system provides an automatic motorcycle
removal system - Do not have to pull the motorcycle out of the
- Cruiser Ramp system has 1000 pound motorcycle capacity.
- Cruiser Ramp system installation is easy. Drill
4 holes and install 4 flush mounted rivet nuts into the pickup
bed. The unit is then attached with bolts. All necessary mounting
hardware is provided with the system. Then, route the power cable,
also provided, to the truck's battery.
- Cruiser Ramp system uses 3000 pound capacity cable
winch with 3/16" wire rope cable.
- Cruiser Ramp system has removable remote activation
switch with 15 feet of cable.
- Cruiser Ramp system is powered via the pickup's
12-volt battery or an auxiliary 12 volt battery.
Specifications, Click Here
Photos, Click Here
home | motorcycle
lifts | atv lifts | pwc
lifts | boat lifts | mobility
scooter | shipping - returns |
All items © Copyright
Piper Sport Racks, All Rights reserved
- On loading, tailpipe and rear
fenders are the low points. Check for adequate ground clearance
at these low points. If clearance is minimal, a 2" x 6"
piece of wood placed in front of the rear wheel will lower angle
of ascent. Call for details.