RAMPAGE POWER LIFT RAMPS
MOTORCYCLE POWER LIFT for PICKUP TRUCKS
*** $2,850. plus $195. shipping ***
MSRP: ( $3,150 plus $250. s&h )
KEY FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS:
• Precision welded utilizing tooled fixtures. Made from, high quality structural steel. Black powder coated finish provides long lasting rust protection.
• Simple, reliable design is easy to operate. Flip the switch and watch your motorcycle load - safely, easily.
• Carriage tracks are slotted to drain water, dirt and debris.
• RAMPAGE is a true power ramp... no need to adjust the system depending on terrain. Just lower the ramp to the pavement - any pavement, including a sidewalk, etc.
• Industrial grade nylon or stainless steel wheels and rollers. No bearings to grease or maintain.
• All Weather 12v 4000 pound electric winch, utility grade with integrated safety brake and 15' cable remote control switch. Winch cable is 3,700 pound rated galvanized steel aircraft cable. Also included is all weather #6 AWG electric cable with quick disconnect included.
• Very little maintenance required - just keep clean and inspect the winch cable before each use.
• Can be installed in beds up to 39" above the ground. RAMPAGE unit weighs 330 pounds. Maximum motorcycle weight of 1000 pounds.
• Installs easily into 5ft, 5.5ft, 6ft, 6.5ft or 8ft beds, including Chevy AVALANCHE. The Standard lift is 95-1/2" long, and 23" wide. Front tire cradle is 6" wide and sits 7-1/2" above truck bed. Back tire will be 5" above the bed. Attachment is provided by three high strength plusnuts at the front and one more on center towards the rear that are flush mounted into truck bed. Does not require attachment to frame. Fasteners are attached from top and do not require access from bottom of the bed. Tool provided for plusnut installation; 33/64"dia. drill bit not provided. The pre-assembled lift together with the winch motor is then attached to the plusnuts using bolts provided. Route the all weather cable from the front of the truck bed under the cab to the truck's battery leaving the quick disconnect plug in the bed of the truck. Plug into the quick disconnect for power and you're ready to go. When in use, the tailgate must be removed on 8 foot beds. Alternatively, a roll back mechanism is available to roll the RAMPAGE out past the end of a down tailgate for loading/unloading. This enables leaving a tailgate in place and then closing it provided the lift is fully inside the bed. Call for details. The tailgate is placed and kept in the down position on shorter beds. Complete instructions are included with each lift.
• Does not use tailgate for support. Tailgate can be removed to allow towing a trailer.
• Removes easily. Simply, unbolt the 4 attach bolts, unhook the quick disconnect power cable and slide the assembled lift from the bed of your truck. Or, unit can be removed in 3 manageable pieces.
• 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Step 2 - Press the button and watch your bike being pulled up the ramp.
Step 1 - Roll your motorcycle up to the cradle and tie-down the front just enough to straighten the bike. Do not compress shocks. NOTE: Tie-down straps not included with lift.
Step 3 - Unit tilts forward to horizontal position.
Step 4 - Once loaded, tie off motorcycle to 4 points at sides of truck for transport. NOTE: Tie-down straps not included with lift.
NOTE: On loading and unloading, tailpipes, fenders and fairings are the low points. Check for adequate ground clearance at these low points. If clearance is minimal, a 2" x 6" piece of wood placed in front of the rear wheel will lower angle of ascent.
NOTE: For low tailpipes, etc. it may be necessary to step up rear wheel with 2"x6" boards.
Unloading Motorcycle from Lift: To unload, pull back on the track to start the motion and let gravity and the controlled reverse action of the winch lower your bike to the ground. CAUTION : Park vehicle on level or slight uphill grade. Do not park on downhill grade or position vehicle laterally on a slope. (Downhill grade will make it difficult to start the unloading motion. A lateral slope will put motorcycle off balance.)
On loading and unloading, tailpipes, fenders and fairings are the low points. Lead-In ramp will allow for adequate ground clearance at these low points. $285.
530.913.2020 or email
All items © Copyright
Piper Sport Racks, All Rights reserved