*** $2,828. plus $288. shipping ***
MSRP: ( $3,150 plus $450. s&h )
RAMPAGE, motorcycle lift is a simple and safe way for one person to load and transport almost any motorcycle on the back of a Big Rig. Roll your motorcycle up to the cradle and tie-down the front. Then, press the button to load in approximately 30 seconds. To unload, pull back on the track to start the motion and let gravity and the controlled reverse action of the winch lower your bike to the ground.
• Fits into compartments or onto truck beds that are up to 39" off the ground. Needs 48" to 52" clearance from back of cab to front of trailer when trailer is turned at 90 degrees. Standard lift is 95" long. Front tire cradle is 6" wide and sits 7" above truck bed. Optional 99 1/2" lift available for truck beds up to 41" off the ground.
• Precision welded utilizing tooled fixtures. Made from, high quality structural steel. Black powder coated finish provides long lasting rust protection.
• Simple, reliable design is easy to operate. Flip the switch and watch your motorcycle load - safely, easily.
• Carriage tracks are slotted to drain water, dirt and debris.
• Industrial grade nylon or stainless steel wheels and rollers. No bearings to grease or maintain.
• All Weather 12v 2500 pound electric winch with integrated safety brake and 12' cable remote control switch. Winch cable is 6000 pound rated stainless steel aircraft cable. Also included is an all weather electric cable - one end plugs into a socket on the RAMPAGE, the other has 2 ring terminals that connect to the truck's battery. Complete instructions are included with each lift.
• Very little maintenance required - just keep clean and inspect the winch cable before each use.
• Singles can be set side by side to carry 2 motorcycles.
• For more pictures and details of the new RAMPAGE Lift, see motorcycle lift for pickups, click here.
Single Motorcycle Lift - Lift with tracks extended. Bike has been tied down and has started up the track. (Note: The initial tie down takes place on the ground.)
Single Motorcycle Lift - Pulling up ramp into compartment.
• On loading, tailpipes and rear fender are the low points. Check for adequate ground clearance at these low points. If clearance is minimal, a 2" x 6" piece of wood placed in front of the rear tire will lower angle of ascent.
530.913.2020 or email
All items © Copyright Piper Sport Racks, All Rights reserved